Join us on the Au Pair-fect Job, a tier one quest about god’s most chaotic babysitting job!
This quest will work both as a stand-alone oneshot and as an insert to a campaign if you need something to keep your players occupied while you come up with the next part of a major storyline or simply need a break from thinking about things. This quest is setting neutral.
As a point of clarification, I will say that I did not write this quest with the intention that any of the children would/could be harmed. All encounters are between player and enemy, with the enemies largely being disinterested in the children. If you have edgy players that want to commit murders that you’re not okay with, feel free to imply that the children can both cast Shield and are more or less invulnerable. Maybe their dad was a deity or something, that’s a bridge you can cross if or when you get to it.
This Quest is Scaled For:
- 4-5 Players
- Levels 3-5
- The Encounters Are: Challenging
- The Traps/Puzzles Are: Simple/Minimal
- Social/RP Potential: 4/5 Stars
This Quest Pack Contains:
- One 14-Page PDF Document
- 2 Full-Scale Gridded Maps & 2 Smaller Gridded/Labelled Maps for Encounters (PNG)
- 2 Images for Puzzle; DM Side and Player Side (PNG)
- Scene Guides for New DMs
- An Assortment of Puzzles and Activities
- 4 Homebrewed Monsters
- 4 Potential Encounters