Last-Minute Encounters are ready-to-play encounters designed for DMs without planning time on their hands. Simply assemble the map in the VTT of your choice, or print the fully-illustrated map using the included printable sheets. Detailed instructions and read-outs will provide everything you need to run a fun encounter, even if you are reading them for the first time during your game!
The Frozen Hall is a combat puzzle encounter, which can be used against parties of most levels. Perfect for adding to a variety of adventures and dungeons, this encounter will challenge and delight your players in a way they have never seen before.
This package comes with:
- 2 High quality maps available with and without gridlines
- 12 image assets, including 6 online-ready images and 6 high-resolution images
- Print-ready sheets for tabletop use
- Instructions for scaling to parties of any level
- Ready-to-play walkthrough instructions and “On Closer Inspection” descriptions to make running the encounter simple.
- Stats for a brand new monster and magic item
The puzzle consists of 6 braziers and 7 statues. A blizzard fills the room extinguishing flames and sources of heat, all the while the statues slowly break free of their icy shells.
To escape the party must relight all 6 of the braziers using the magical torch held by one of the statues, balancing fending themselves from the statues attacking them and protecting the flames from the raging blizzard.
Will the party succeed in relighting the fires, or will they join those who have perished in the Frozen Hall?
(Not all pages shown)
Check out our other releases here!