This set of 3D-printable terrain expands on the original Pharaoh sets with new STL models. It includes a new “seraphim” theme for floors, walls, and corners, as well as butterfly-engraved slot walls that fit both these bases and the earlier Pharoah bases. The tiles are compatible with all DragonbiteTM terrain.
Recommended Print Settings:
- Layer Size: 0.1mm
- Infill: 10% recommended
- Top/Bottom Layers: 9 (or 0.9mm if using a different layer size than 0.1mm)
- Side Shell Count: 2 (or 0.8mm if using a different nozzle size than 0.4mm)
- Raft/Brim/Supports: brim recommended for slot walls to hold them upright during printing
- Pharaoh 1 — The starter set in this Egyptian theme
- Pharaoh 2 — the Map Room, as well as an expanded selection of floors, walls, and corners
- Pharaoh 3 — the Throne Room in this Egyptian style
- Light-up Sphinx — because what fun is a Sphinx without glowing eyes?